Thursday, November 29, 2012

The Bibliography page

I hope you each had a great Thanksgiving, that you were able to share some time with someone you love, that your team(s) wom, and that you had the opportunity to think about what you may be thankful for.

I got to enjoy some quality time with family, walk around in some great weather, read a bit, watch some football, watch some basketball, and do some writing.

I also read Volume 1 of Grant Morrison and Frank Quitely's All-Star Superman. Wow. I think that's the most enjoyable Superman stories I've read since Jack Kirby got to play around with the Jimmy Olsen universe. It was fun to read. You can read my post about it over at The PulpRack.

Meanwhile . . . Did I mention that I built a Bibliography page for InterroBang?

It lists my work that's available from the usual and other online sources--stories and articles in books, magazines, ebooks, and all that other et cetera stuff.

I'm sure there's a way to put a standing link on this page. I just have to figger it out.

Until then, you can find it here:

Bibliography page.

I update it as new links come up for existing items or as new items become available.

Thanks for your patronage!

No comments:

Post a Comment