Sunday, November 4, 2012

Horizons

Something new is on the way.

Which is as it should be.

I've been tied up with lots of obligations the past two months. Work and other duties for which I volunteer lots of time. I haven't updated activities here in several weeks. Writing has taken a back seat.

That can be exasperating, but sometimes that's just the way it has to be.

However, that's about to change in the near future.

I'll soon be announcing the release of a new eBook. I sincerely hope the announcement is ready to post in the next two or three days.

I also have some other gigs in the works that I can't yet discuss in public. But as soon as I can let the words slip, I'll let you know here.

Meanwhile, I'll let you in on a little clue about the new eBook that's on the way:

We recently celebrated Halloween, All Souls Day, and Dia de los Muertos. I'll just say that it all fits in with the subject matter of the story.

More to come . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment